Monday, September 14, 2009

I Rather NOT!

About a week and half ago you will never guess what I found out! That cute little precious baby was not a mistake but planned! Can you say a million daggers to the heart! Not the regular let's fuck with out a condom and if you get pregnant we are keeping it type of plan. Oh NOOOO! The going to the doctors having sex on a certain day, time and temperature type of plan. Finding an old Jamaican women to give a tonic for fertilty type of plan! I was enjoying my thoughts of him getting stuck with his baby's mother not by choice. I RATHER NOT have known! That was uneccessary information. But you know what....(sigh)

I digress...

Karma does have a way of getting people back. Unfortunately he is stuck with a physcho. I rememeber him apologizing to me. I did forgive him for breaking my heart. I'm just glad that I can be an ear for him to speak to. I would only be able to with stand him if I had truly found forgiveness and I am happy to say I really have.

But dont get it twisted I certainly did not forget!

5 comments:

Lace38 said...

LOL!

Unknown said...

wow

xxxx said...

wow who plans pregnancies like that unless they dumb old

achoiceofweapons said...

Forgive dude but get away from dude! Forget him, he's got big issues to deal with now and you don't need to be dealing with that.
Live Life and Enjoy it!
Jaycee

A 5star Life with BeeJay said...

# Your blog website is awesome Check out mines for
# music
# entertainment shoes
# fashion and
# celebrity gossip and updates all at http://a5starlifewithbeejay.blogspot.com/ a5starlifewithbeejay.blogspot.com/ For all your 5 star entertainment